Don Bosco Technical School currently offers five technical programs. Each program lasts two years and students graduate with an Associate Degree. There are two semesters per year, and students attend classes from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. All programs are open to young people of both genders, including physically challenged students.
Enrolment is once per year, between the third week of August and the first week of September, according to when the grade 12 results are announced and/or as decided by Don Bosco Cambodia committees. The schedule for applying will be announced at least one month before the enrolment date.
On the scheduled days, applicants come to Don Bosco with a guardian and fill in the application form. On the same day they have an interview with a member of staff. Some days later they return to school to sit an entrance exam in which they are tested on general knowledge, mathematics, English and IQ.
After the exam, a final selection will determine which students will be offered places. Successful candidates will be notified and those who accept must then come with their parents, tutors or NGO representatives to enrol.
For the interview, applicants should bring:
- Family Book
- Birth Certificate
- Previous year student card
- Five small photos (2×3) and five bigger photos (4×6)
- Recommendation letter from an authoritative source (see below)
- Photos of their home (optional)
- We recommend that students have their own laptops, though it is not necessary if the student comes from a low income family.
- Students, including those who are residents on the campus, are not allowed to use mobile phones in the school.
- Every applicant must bring a recommendation letter from an NGO, village chief, religious head or school teacher, stating the financial and family situation of the applicant.
For more information, please contact:
Secretary, Miss Yen Sreydia
Tel: 098 947676/ 066 556344