Don Rua Youth Hostel is located inside the Don Bosco Kep Campus. It is by the sea, two kilometres north of Crab Market. It is peaceful and safe, a good place to stay if you want to enjoy the beautiful areas around Kep and you want to have a clean and affordable bed. You will be looked after by the students and teachers of the Hospitality School.
The hostel has 4 dormitories:
- Prey Veng Room for males: 40 bunk beds with fan and air-con
- Svay Rieng Room for females: 40 bunk beds with fan
- Kampong Thom room for family: 4 bunk beds with fan
- Bantean Meanchey room for family: 4 bunk beds with fan
All rooms have lockers, sheets, blankets and towels. Breakfast is not included, but you can order meals at the Prey Thom Cafe where you find free WiFi and television. Check-in is at Prey Thom Cafe.
- Less than 25 persons: USD 4 per person
- 25 to 40 persons: USD 3 per person
- More than 40 to 80: USD 2.5 person
- 18 to 30 persons USD 60 – includes projector, flip chart, markers, pencils, A4 paper and drinking water.
- 31 to 60 persons USD 80 – includes projector, flip chart, markers, pencils, A4 paper and drinking water.
- Breakfast – USD 2.50 (10,000 Riel)
- Lunch or dinner – USD 4.50 (18,000 Riel), you can choose from the menu
Services and Amenities
- Bed linen and blankets
- Free individual lockers (bring your own padlock)
- Bathrooms (Khmer & western toilets)
- Prey Thom Cafe with WiFi & TV
- Phum Thmey Internet Cafe (charges apply)
- Medellín Laundry (charges apply)
- Areas for parties (Don Disco Stage) near the sea
- Access to the sea for swimming
- 24 hour security in campus
- We only accept guests between 18 – 35 years old.
- Check in can be at any time, but rooms are not usually ready before 2:00 p.m.
Check out is at 12:00 p.m.
- Please refrain from smoking inside. Don Bosco is a clean environment.
- Strictly no sex, no guns and no drugs inside the hostel.
- Inform the laundry when you intend to leave if you use their service.
- The hostel reserves the right to refuse reservations at their discretion.
- The gate of the school is locked after midnight.
- Prey Thom Cafe Internet is open until 9:30 p.m.
- Please do not make noise, especially after 9:30 p.m.
Enquiries & Reservations
Mr Som Panith, 015 24 89 07 / firstname.lastname@example.org