This is a two year associate degree course. We provides 20 places each year and the course is open to both genders.
Cambodia is modernising so students will be able to find work in companies, offices, government, organisations, hotels, banks, finance companies, airports, etc.
A wide range of positions are available in these places such as secretarial, administration, accounts, marketing, human resource, stock control, customer service, management.
Major activities during the course period
The students will have workshops, training, academic visits and internship.
- Secretarial Administration I & II
- Accounting I & II, Quick Books Accounting
- Principle of Management, Human Resource Management
- Principle of Marketing, Services of Marketing
- Business Concept, Entrepreneurship
- Commercial Correspondence, Office Communication
- Personality Development
- Theories of Research Methodology
- Cambodian Tax and Labour Law
- Computer, Internet & Email
- Health and Hygiene
The applicant must have finished grade 12 (either pass or fail) and must be interested in working in an office environment and good with numbers.