The Don Bosco Technical School, as a charitable organization, looks for ways to be sustainable. Although it is true that we depend mostly on donations, it is our duty to look for our own income and teach this as a social value to our teachers and students. Always depending on external support, which may dry up, puts future projects in danger and creates a mentality of aid dependency.
For this reason we offer various services to the community of Kep Province and the region under the following principles and values:
- Learning by doing. Students have the opportunity to get real work experience while doing some services.
- Teaching the principles of initiative, responsibility and creativity.
- Increasing our network of contacts inside and outside Cambodia.
- Involving the public and private sectors in the education and skill formation of Cambodian youth.
The services are linked to the skills of each section. When you contract a service with Don Bosco, you are also supporting the education of the students and helping the self-sustainability of the school.
To know more about our services below, please look at the relevant web page or visit our campus:
- Electrical Service
- Printing & Stationery shop
- IT Solution & Training
- Laundry & Housekeeping
The school’s Hospitality and Tourism Department also provides services for special occasions. Please contact Mr Som Panith, 015 24 89 07 / email@example.com
We also provide Khmer language study. Please contact Mr Hang Bormey, 096 540 04797 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.